This Firefox extension is useful if you test out the nightly Firefox builds. The most useful feature I found is that it allows you to right click on an extension in the extension list and force enable it, so that even if the extension is not compatible with the nightly build, you can still try it out.
You can re-enable extensions manually too, see Deer Park As Firefox 1.6a, but Nightly Tester Tools is a lot easier.
Other than this feature, it also does the following:
- Adds a menu item to let you to copy the build identifier to the clipboard.
- Adds a menu item to let you insert the build identifier into the current text box.
- Adds a toolbar button to let you insert the build identifier into the current text box (Not supported in the Application Suite).
- Provides an easy way to launch talkback.
- Lets you customise the title bar to include the build identifier and other